Type of Class
Burn calories in a short amount of time, through fun and efficient ways.
It is a program where the client uses special bouncing shoes, Kangoo Jumps. Through this program the client will burn 25% more calories than through conventional sports. Through the bouncing movements of the shoes, the entire body is working harder and maintaining a constant cardio workout through strength, resistance, and balance. This form of exercise is open to ages 5 and up.
- The program helps with chronic fatigue associated through working out on hard surfaces. Ideal for people who have suffered through herniated discs and have had knee or ankle surgery.
- Build bone mass, helping people who suffer from osteoporosis.
- Strengthen and build firm muscle.
- It helps through the correction of pronation and supination of the foot.
- Proves to be an efficient and fun way to lose weight.
- It provides a routine of exercise and aerobics to help the heart.
- Enhance your agility.